The Lord is doing stuff, do not be afraid and stand still.
Shut up and let God do the battle.
So I reflected on those things that had me sad, mad, embarrassed and scared.
Was I fearful ?(yeah)
Was I being still to see what the Lord was doing? (nope)
Was I silent? BIG sigh, moving on.
God's sweet conviction, because He just loves us so much.
He will deliver me. He will fight for me.
So this week, I'm going to pour over these verses some more, meditate on the spiritual principles and keep asking God if I'm believing what He says here.
One of Priscilla's quotes that's just too good not to share-
"God doesn't speak to be heard, He speaks to be obeyed."
Am I obeying?
Continuing on with thanking Him for all things...
1000 Gifts #312-329
- Isaiah's bouquet welcoming me home, and the "I love you mommy" that came with it
- the cute girl I met from Bluff City TN, and how her accent made me miss my Daddy & Mom Barbara
- it's not Alzheimer's
- the new monitor at work, I can see, I can see
- new Capri's that are too big, before I ever wore them
- little hands grasped so tight around my neck, I literally can't move
- playing with my teenage son, even if I let him win.. (wink)
- kids winter clothes stored, summer clothes folded and put away in time to pack for vacation