This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul. Therefore I hope in Him. The Lord is good to those who wait for Him to the soul that seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.
thankful and counting on...........
- that difficult conversations were received respectfully from the teenagers rules and guidelines were delivered to
- the courage to have said conversations- definitely not in my comfort zone
- the two little hands that gave me a neck massage, when I bent down to tie his shoes
- my children sleeping in until 9am on Saturday- which means I got to sleep in with my husband
- watching my teenage son's face light up, when his newest friend walks in the room
- perspective- and how it changes everything
- sitting with my husband in the car, as we try to process long-suspected, feared, and now confirmed information about our youngest sons
- play therapy and the safety it brings my sons
- baby steps my sons are taking in healing
- goodbye kisses at 5:30 am
- the joy of hearing my 5 year old read entire sentences on his own
- snow covered spring flowers
- the un-ending energy of little boy and the imagination that brings giggles
- the new purse my husband brought me from TUGA (The Ultimate GiveAway)
- Brenda W. and her courage
- purging files- the freedom that comes with letting go and moving on
- the opportunity to show Jesus' love to people God has brought into our lives
- that God uses painful situations, to remind me that I need to spend more time in prayer, and less time in planning
- the smile that crawls across my face, when I realize my husband is mowing the yard, in the dark
- the cookie bouquet welcoming me to my new team at work - and
- the willpower to eat only 1 of the cookies
- sick days....
what 'ya thankful for?