Monday, December 13, 2010
Thankful on a cold Monday....
It is a bitter cold Monday, and I was in agreement with my boys today that it would be a great day to stay in bed. A mom can dream can't she :) The week promises to be crazy- packed full with work, and plans every night this week. Crazy, Chaos... it's what we know, it's what we do. And, while it seems our lives are in a constant state of change,
I will be thankful!
28. for the precious little boy who keeps finding his way into my bed in the wee hours of the morning- because with us, he feels safe
29. for the parking space in front of the office this afternoon, and not getting a parking ticket
30. for Kleenex, to wipe the tears that are flowing too freely and frequently these days
31. for Teri
32. that Jeremiah tells me God has plans for me, that are not to harm me (some days I need to be reminded)
33. a surprise date night with my husband
34. Godly counsel
35. the tacky Christmas lights popping up all over town
36. Shayne, he makes me smile watching him as he gets so excited about this time every year
37. checks that arrive on time
38. working from home
39. the glow of the christmas tree
40. a garage to carry my sleeping children from, instead of out in the wind
41. that I can pour my heart out to God, and never say a word
42. a movie night with Shayne- even if it started after 11 pm- any time with my teenage son is precious
43. that my husband cleaned up the kitchen this morning, after I baked last night and left the dishes in the sink
44. homemade oreo truffles in the fridge
45. I survived taking all the kids Christmas shopping for Daddy, with NO, that's ZERO major meltdowns in the the store
what 'ya thankful for?
at 11:01 PM