- still laughs like woody wood pecker when he gets tickled
- gives the best hugs
- climbs in bed with us at least 5 nights a week
- shares his "good job" gummies earned at Occupational Therapy each Wednesday with all the ladies at the gym
- won't eat "squishy" things
- has worn holes in all of his jeans, including the ones we bought less than a month ago
- totally frets and picks at his brother(s)
- has a vivid imagination
- POUTS with all the appropriate pouting expressions
- tries relentlessly to move in on Shayne's girlfriend
- holds a grudge if you hurt his feelings
- has decided that "messing up his hair" is a capital offense
- loves to color and free-hand draw
- says "uuuuuhhhhhhhh" with great emphasis (like his mom, shameful but true)
- sat on the couch today, head bowed, eyes closed, hands grasped and prayed for his brother
- is starting to ask "mommy, where's my sister"
- wears a size 2 shoe
- wears a size 5 shorts
- wears a small 4/5 shirt
- usually has a baseball cap on his head
- refers to pretty girls as "hers is hot"
- likes cheeseburgers better than chicken nuggets
- has a bad temper and can still throw a "10" tantrum
- has to hug all his friends good-bye when we leave daycare each day
He spent a good part of his birthday back in the car and having to share. Two of his least favorite things, so I don't know that he'd say it has been a good birthday. But then again, he's with "mateleee" and the presents and cake are still to come.
Happy 5th Birthday Isaiah, I'm so glad I get to love you forever!
Strong-willed and all.