But as I struggled, I just kept thinking about Jesus. If nothing else to be thankful for, I have JESUS! That really is enough. But the more I thought about Jesus, the more thankful I became.
I thought about being thankful:
- that even when it appears evil is triumphant; vengeance is mine says the Lord and He can handle it better
- that my mom is there for me--- even when I am not there for her
- that God looks at my heart
- that Rex still puts up with me; and our trials make us stronger
- for Shayne's hunting buddy- who is willing to spend time with him in the woods
- for PTO (that's paid time off---- or vacation) ---hurry up Friday
- that my youngest keeps saying "your hair is pretty mommy" especially when others keep saying "it will grow back"
- for a peaceful nights sleep ---however few and far between they are
- that I get to be a Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter & Friend- what a privilege!